One might be fit as fiddle but age does make an impact on all of us. After the age of 60 it is important to look after your health. The most issue on the cards is weight loss. The 60 plus women & men can’t surely focus on the gym choice as well. This is because of time constraint or some health issues. Maintaining your fitness over 60 might sound tough but with some simple lifestyle changes one can achieve it.
Let us see some Do-It Yourself (Diy) tips for 60 plus women to lose weight safely and stay fit without joining a gym:
· At this age the best workout is brisk walking every morning or before your sleep at night. You may have a group of two to three of you going together for a stroll. That would keep up your interest and help you assert the routine.
· Yoga & meditation are also a great help in weight loss. These breathing techniques help you stay cleansed internally keep fit by all means. They keep up your fitness over 60 and help you live longer.
· You may use electromagnetic massagers to stimulate your nerves and relax the body. That helps in relieving the pains if any.
Stress & tensions often lead to weight gain and assorted other ailments. You must try to stay calm. Over reasoning often leads to high blood pressure that obstructs in the process of weight loss.
You must not keep hungry or pick any starvation diet to lose weight. The safest means for the 60 plus women is to take natural diet supplements like acai & resveratrol. Along with the ponds loss, they aid in fighting all the signs of aging. They sell out the wrinkles & fine and add a glow to your skin. They also strengthen the hair and nails. Acai, especially, holds back your digestion problems and hence helps you shed off the extra pounds quite easily.
Along side, some Diy diet tips are as follows:
· In place of sugar take apples & honey as sweeteners.
· Have lots of raw fruits and vegetables in the form of salads dressed with lemon and cayenne pepper.
· Go for your curative check ups regularly and before switching on any diet, consult with your doctor.
Fitness Over 60 – Diy Tips For 60 Plus Women to Lose Weight Safely & Stay Fit Without Joining a Gym